Your Privacy is a Priority to Us
We are the Data Controller for the Transfer Online Solo product.
We gather information
As part of providing you with financial products or services, we may obtain information about you from the following sources:
- Applications, forms, and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by any other means. This information may include your name, address, employment information, income, and tax ID or SSN.
- Your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others. This information may include your account balances, payment history, and account usage.
- Consumer reporting agencies. This information may include account information and information about your creditworthiness.
- Public sources; for example, telephone numbers.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and declares to have the right to communicate or broadcast them, thus relieving the Data Controller of all responsibility.
We are required to or we may provide information about you to third parties outside of the Transfer Online SOLO, LLC corporate family without your consent, as permitted by law, such as:
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities.
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of a security or an operating unit.
- To protect against fraud.
Our security Practices and Information Accuracy
We also take steps to safeguard customer information. We restrict access to the personal and account information of our customers to those employees who need to know that information in the course of their job responsibilities. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect customer information.